Want to Know More About Body by Lagree?
BODY BY LAGREE
Unlimited Contract Guidelines
- Payment Options– You may pay for your 6 month or 1 yr. Unlimited Sessions by storing your credit card information safely and securely in the Mind Body Online Software system. Each payment is then auto-deducted from your account on the anniversary date of each month. It is your responsibility to update your credit card details in the event that your card changes. If your account falls into arrears, we reserve the right to suspend membership until the balance is cleared.
- Suspending your contract. We understand that unforeseen events can happen. If your ability to train with us at Body by Lagree is hindered, we ask that you provide a valid note from a physician, Dr. of Chiropractic, Physiotherapist etc. stating that you are currently not fit for physical activity. We will then place a hold on your membership until a time when you are able to return. For this and all other hold inquiries, please contact management. Please contact us to fill out a hold form.
- Cancelling your membership contract. If for any reason you would like to discontinue training with us and you are still under contract, please understand that you may do so, however, a $200 fee will be assessed. Please fill out a cancellation form, available at the Studio, or call us to discuss these terms.
- Unlimited Contracts of any duration cannot be shared between individuals and are non-transferable.
- Contract Discontinuation. When the tenure of your contract is near expiry and if you’d like to end it, we’ll be very sorry to see you go.
*All Unlimited Contracts are subject to change. If a change is impending, we will inform you.
We have a 12-hour prior to booked class cancellation policy for all attendees and classes.
That means if you cancel your class 12 hours or more before the class that you have booked in to attend, you will receive a full credit back onto your account if applicable.
Classes canceled within the 12-hour window of your scheduled time are considered a late cancel. If this happens it will result in a $10 fee (unlimited members) or forfeiture of 1 session (package members).
We will make an exception for you if you late cancel, yet book another class during the same day – if a spot is available- it’s yours and no charges or loss of class will be incurred. In this case, do call and let us know that you are rebooking.
All classes should be canceled online. Log into our Body by Lagree Mobile App or MindBody, go to My Info, click My Schedule and click Cancel next to the class time. Please don’t contact us by phone or social media messaging as the timelines of this doesn’t allow another person to receive a generated notice that they are off of ‘waitlist’ status.
All NO-SHOWS (please don’t stand us up) will incur a $10 fee for those on an unlimited contract or loss of session for package holders as it is only fair to your trainer and a fellow attendee who would have taken your spot on the Megaformer!
Please Note: Our cancellation policies are in place to ensure that all MegaFormers are available to be reserved by clients. Our wish is to accommodate all of our client reservations for each class. When a MegaFormer is left open by a client who has not properly canceled their reservation for that class, then another client may miss the opportunity to reserve a MegaFormer for that class or be bumped up from the waitlist.